Monday, March 30, 2009

Videos for Learning


More and more we see sites like YouTube and GoogleVideo evolving and it is a great benefit for learning. I came across funny videos, cartoons and speakers for teaching and learning ESL. The video I enjoyed the most is Nick Mitchelmore and he lectures on how to get kids motivated. He is a creator for ESL games. He stresses that variety is important and not to lecture students. His lectures teach how to get students speaking and knowing the different levels they come from. I recommend his videos for any teacher that works with ESL students. His videos come in parts and they are all interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Hissen,
    The teacher training video had a lot of good tips for beginning techers. The Steve Martin video made me think that if I had seen it before becoming an ESL teacher, I might have considered changing careers!
    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete