Sunday, April 5, 2009

Global Collaboration


I find it amazing that there are so many different opportunities to bring new ways of learning into the classroom. Being connected to the world teaches students learning is not only confined within the walls of a school. That you can learn where every you are and there are student just like you learning the same things and wanting to learn the same things. I liked the
The Global School Net and Kid Link because they both offer great information for both the students and the teacher.
It is important for teachers to be learning just as much as the students. Being open to new projects and learning ideas is important. I loved that The Global School offered projects where both teachers and students can win prizes. Sometimes having a goal can really motivate anyone especially to do very well.
Kids Link is also a get website. I loved that it really motivates the student to learn and displayed the students creativity and work. My favorite is that it has the website in so many languages.
In my classroom I would definitely use both websites because they are similar but they offer so many different projects. For global cooperation the tool I would consider using in my classroom is gabcast because it is interesting to record your projects and be creative with your personally and this is a great way for many people to connect.

1 comment:

  1. Hissen,
    Gabcast would certainly work well in a global collaboration project. There are endless possibilities for using these sites. I hope you get a chance to use them.
    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete