Thursday, February 26, 2009

tweet.... tweet...


Getting your messages out by tweets is one fascinating way. Its like your own little bird that makes your messages short and sweet. I am still trying to find my way in the Twitter stream but scooping out the tweets for the past 2 weeks has been interesting. The technology buffs and educators online have really got me interested in becoming more of a tweeter but I haven't made that step yet. Being connected to a group of people that share the same common backgrounds, to share information that can be beneficial to everyone is something you can not take for granted. I do like the convenience of Twitter and I plan on incorporating it into my career as an educator.

1 comment:

  1. Hissen,
    I hope that you are able to find good people to tweet with. That makes all the difference.
    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete