Sunday, January 25, 2009

Social Networking


I was trying to find a group that can help me balance being a mom and becoming a teacher. I found that many women balance parenthood and a professional career. The group I thought that was interesting to me was Hybrid Mom. I can pick up tips and join different groups with mothers that share common similarities and I won't feel like the only women on earth carrying a load.

Hybrid Mom offers many discussion boards and blogs. They have many different groups and you can create your own page. They feature a different hybrid mom every week and they have their own magazine. I find this social network worth joining.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this- I will have to check it out. I am due with my first child in April and noticed you are due any day now. Are you going to be right back to school work after Baby arrives? I am trying to get everything for UB done before mine makes his/her appearance. Keep us updated and take care!

    ReplyDelete